Rebuild all gives "not found" sometimes

Feb 20, 2015 at 5:40 PM
I downloaded the package some time ago. I developed 2 projects using a local copy of CSCORE.dll. Yesterday I copied CSCORE anew, and opening the CSCORE solution. I copied my projects in Samples and added to the solution as "existing project". This will give me more posibilities to understand how things go about internally.
But I found an error, that I don't understand how to prevent it and another that took some time to understand:

---> Rebuild starts with compiling CSCli, InlineILCompiler and then CSCORE.dll. But for some mysterious reason immediatly before CSCORE.dll also recompiles my added projects. Sometimes with one, sometimes with two, sometime with no errors like this:
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(3540,5): error MSB3030: Could not copy the file "F:\CSCore\bin\Debug\CSCore.pdb" because it was not found.
Usually after 2 or 3 rebuilds I have no errors left. How can I delay compilation of my projects until after CSCORE.dll has been rebuild???????

---> After building CSCORE.dll. it is disassembles for inline segments and is reassembled. The InLine Compiler program uses
Path.Combine(SDKDirectory, "", "ildasm.exe")
to locate the disassembler, which on my machine results in a "File not found" as I still run 8.0a\4.0. Perhaps it is an idea to write the program inclusive the path on the console, so that the error (caused by wrong info in the Cscore.csproj) can be more easily corrected. It took me some 2 hours to find out what went wrong!
Coordinator
Feb 21, 2015 at 10:20 AM
So could you fix the error?
Feb 21, 2015 at 11:29 AM
Yes, I fixed it. I changed the source to show the full path to the (dis)assembler, looked for the text in all files of the project (found it in comments and in cscore.csproj) and edited the csproj. Next I confronted the csproj of my new projects with one one the samples and modified mine, so that they look just as the sample, and that did the trick.